- Audio Visual Collection (P/F) with low usage audio-visual materials in Remote Store;
- Book Collection ( 6/F, 5/F, 4/F, 3/F, G/F ), Serials Collection (G/F), and Reference Collection (6/F) with low usage books and journals in Remote Store;
- Course Reserves and Books on 7-day Loan (P/F);
- PolyU Reads (G/F) - good picks for reading enjoyment and inter-disciplinary knowledge acquisition;
- Rare Book Collection;
- Standards (P/F);
- University Collection (G/F).
As a part of the Library's collections, a multitude of electronic resources including e-books, full-text electronic journal titles, theses, newspapers and self-directed learning resources are available for on and off-campus access. In addition, over 64,000 journal articles and conference papers published by PolyU academic staff and researchers are accessible via the PolyU Institutional Research Archive.