- Audio Visual Materials Collection (3/F);
- Book Collection (1/F, 4/F, 5/F), Serials Collection (G/F, P/F), and Reference Collection (G/F, 3/F) with low usage books and journals in Remote Store Collection;
- Course Reserves and Books on 7-day Loan (P/F);
- PolyU Reads (G/F) - good picks for reading enjoyment and inter-disciplinary knowledge acquisition;
- Standards, Theses & Dissertations, and External Examination Papers (P/F);
- University Collection (3/F).
As a part of the Library's collections, a multitude of electronic resources including e-books, full-text electronic journal titles, theses, newspapers and self-directed learning resources are available for on and off-campus access. In addition, over 30,000 journal articles and conference papers published by PolyU academic staff and researchers are accessible via the PolyU Institutional Research Archive.