Eligible users can reserve the Online Meeting Rooms in the iBooking System for online interviews and virtual meetings.
|3/F North Wing||L303m, L303n, L303p, L303q, L303r, L303s, L303t, L303u, L303v, L303w||1 – 2 persons|
- PolyU staff and students enrolled on programmes leading to PolyU awards
- Reservations can be made 7 days in advance starting from 8:30 AM.
- Duration of each booking session is 30 minutes.
- The maximum number of sessions that can be reserved:
User Group Maximum number of time sessions (including Booked, Claimed, Finished and No-show status)
- Undergraduate students
- General Grade staff
4 sessions per day, up to 12 sessions per week (Monday to Sunday)
- Postgraduate students
- Academic, Research & Administrative staff of equivalent status
4 sessions per day, up to 16 sessions per week (Monday to Sunday)
- Users can select multiple consecutive time sessions in one single reservation record.
- Users can reserve the current session of the facility only (if available) when they have used up their booking quota.
- Users can only reserve one facility for the same time session.
Check-in & Check-out
- All sessions in the same reservation record will be cancelled and released to other users if users do not check in the room within 10 minutes after the booking session starts. The no-shows will still count towards the booking quota.
- Users are required to swipe their PolyU cards on the check-in reader outside the reserved room.
- There is no need to swipe the card to check in again for the next consecutive session of the same room.
- Users are encouraged to check out the room after use by clicking the check-out button on My Booking Record page (iBooking System > My Booking Record) or swipe their PolyU cards at the on-site iBooking Kiosk.
- The use of rooms shall comply with Library regulations. Users who violate the regulations will be subject to disciplinary action.
- The Online Meeting Rooms are expected to be used for conducting online interviews and virtual meetings.
- No furniture or equipment should be removed from the rooms.
- Users should not remove, modify or temper any set-up or any parts of the hardware and software facilities in the rooms.
- Users must clear their personal belongings and leave the rooms clean and tidy at the end of the loan period.
- Any unattended belongings will be removed after the reserved session so that the room can be released to other users. The Library will not be responsible for any loss or damage to your personal belongings.
- The Library reserves the right to allocate any available rooms to users, or remove rooms from service as needed such as maintenance purposes and events.