Eligible users can reserve the Online Meeting Rooms in the iBooking System for online interviews and virtual meetings.
|3/F North Wing||L303m, L303n, L303p, L303q, L303r, L303s, L303t, L303u, L303v, L303w||1 – 2 persons|
Who can book? PolyU staff, PolyU students enrolled on programmes leading to PolyU awards/non-PolyU awards.
How to book? Login in with your NetID and NetPassword in iBooking System and select your preferred room and session.
How far in advance can I make a booking? One day in advance, starting from 8:30am on the day before.
Quota: 1 advance booking per day. Users can continue to book the current session, if available, even after exceeding quota. (Note: Users can only book one facility for the same time session.)
How to check in? Users are required to swipe their PolyU smart cards on the check-in reader outside the reserved room.
Timeout: The booking will be cancelled and released to other users if users do not check in the room within the 10 minutes after the booking session starts.
Renewal: To renew your booking or continue to use the room after the current session, users can reserve the current room, if available, within 20 minutes before the current session expires. There is no need to swipe the card to check in again once the reservation for the next session is accepted.
How to check out? Users are encouraged to check out the room after use by clicking the Check-out button on MyRecord page (iBooking System > MyRecord).
Duration of Sessions:
- Users should use their own account to make bookings. Using others’ accounts or lending your account to others to make bookings is strictly prohibited. Offenders are subject to disciplinary action.
- The rooms are expected to be used by the users who have registered for the loan. The loans of the rooms are not transferable.
- The same user cannot book the same room again for the same booking session after they check out, they cancel their booking or their booking expires.
- No food and drinks are allowed in the rooms.
- No furniture or equipment should be removed from the rooms.
- Users must clear their personal belongings and leave the rooms clean and tidy at the end of the loan period.
- After the reserved session is over, any unattended belongings will be removed so that the room can be ready for other users. The Library will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
- Users should not remove, modify or temper any set-up or any parts of the hardware and software facilities in the rooms.
- Users should also observe other Library Regulations. Any violations may result in termination of room privileges.
- The Library cannot guarantee the security of your personal belongings, and will not be responsible for items lost or stolen from the rooms.
- The Library reserves the right to allocate any available rooms to users, or remove rooms from service as needed (for maintenance purposes, projects, etc.)