Renew your loans
You can renew your loans online by clicking the "myRecord" in the Library homepage and logon to your Library account.
- You may renew an item twice, if it is not requested by another user.
- If the renewal is accepted, the new due date will be shown on screen.
- Overdue books may also be renewed and fines still need to be paid when books are returned.
- Reserve books and AV items on 3-day loan cannot be renewed.
- For books on term loans, they can be renewed within 1 month of the due date and for books on 4-week loans, within 1 week of the due date.
Request a checked out item
You can only request those items on loan to another user. However, items from Reserve Books Collection cannot be requested. Items can be requested online using the following procedure:
- Once you find the desired item in the OneSearch click "Login" on the top right corner of the screen.
- Log in to your library account. Key in your Library No. (Barcode) and PIN. Then click "Login" button.
- Click the "Request" tab and select the desired copy, then click the "Submit" button.
- You will be notified by email when the requested item is ready for pick-up. Please check your email account regularly.
If you have any questions or problems, please stop by the Library Circulation counter, or call 2766-6864 during Library hours.