Be it 1-to-1 or small group consultations, the Research Consultation service by our Faculty Librarians is offered to current PolyU Staff and Students.
To make an appointment with your Faculty Librarian, please complete the Research Consultation Appointment Form.
Topics that can be covered include:
- developing effective research strategy
- identifying, evaluating and locating relevant resources via OneSearch and other online resources
- constructing effective searching techniques
- citation management and the use of relevant tool (eg. Endnote)
- supporting your research publishing and managing your research impact
- Consultation session can be scheduled between 9am to 5pm, Monday through Friday (excluding Public Holidays).
- Length of each consultation session may vary depending on the topic(s) requested. Some complex consultations can be between 60 – 90 minutes long and your Faculty Librarian may further advise on the length of the consultation.
- Library staff will contact you within 2 working days to arrange for the consultation after we have received your request.
If you need assistance immediately, please contact us at 2766-6863 of contact your Faculty Librarian directly.