Group rooms, each equipped with an LED monitor, are available on various floors for group discussion and presentation. Reservations can be made via the iBooking System.
|G/F North Wing||L019h, L019i, L019p||3 – 4 persons|
|G/F North Wing||L019a, L019b, L019c, L019d, L019e, L019f, L019g, L019j, L019k, L019m, L019n, L019q||3 – 6 persons|
|1/F South Wing||L113b, L113c||3 – 6 persons|
|1/F South Wing||L113f||3 – 12 persons|
|6/F South Wing||L601a, L601b||3 – 4 persons|
|6/F South Wing||L601c, L601d||3 – 6 persons|
Group Viewing Rooms (*)
Group viewing rooms equipped with various AV equipment are available for viewing of the Audio Visual Collection, discussion and presentation preparation. Reservations can be made via the iBooking System.
|3/F North Wing||L303j||3 – 8 persons|
|3/F North Wing||L303k||3 – 6 persons|
- Blu-ray Player
- DVD/VCD Player
- Video Cassette Player
- LaserDisc Player
- PolyU/CPCE staff and students enrolled on programmes leading to PolyU/PolyU-SPEED/PolyU-HKCC awards
- Reservations can be made 1 day in advance starting from 8:30 AM.
- Duration of each booking session is 30 minutes.
- A maximum of 4 sessions (including Booked, Claimed, Finished and No-show status) can be reserved per day per user.
- Users can select multiple consecutive time sessions in one single reservation record.
- Users can reserve the current session of the facility only (if available) when they have used up their booking quota.
- Users can only reserve one facility for the same time session.
Check-in & Check-out
- All sessions in the same reservation record will be cancelled and released to other users if users do not check in the room within 10 minutes after the booking session starts. The no-shows will still count towards the booking quota.
- The user who booked the room is required to swipe his/her PolyU card on the check-in reader outside the reserved room first and followed by the two other eligible users.
- The check-in will fail if not all three eligible users swipe their cards or the cards are not swiped in the correct sequence.
- There is no need to swipe the card to check in again for the next consecutive session of the same room.
- Users are encouraged to check out the room after use by clicking the check-out button on My Booking Record page (iBooking System > My Booking Record) or swipe their PolyU cards at the on-site iBooking Kiosk.
- The use of rooms shall comply with Library regulations. Users who violate the regulations will be subject to disciplinary action.
- No furniture or equipment should be removed from the rooms.
- Users should not remove, modify or temper any set-up or any parts of the hardware and software facilities in the rooms.
- Users must clear their personal belongings and leave the rooms clean and tidy at the end of the loan period.
- Any unattended belongings will be removed after the reserved session so that the room can be released to other users. The Library will not be responsible for any loss or damage to your personal belongings.
- The Library reserves the right to allocate any available rooms to users, or remove rooms from service as needed such as maintenance purposes and events.