Large format printing in black & white and colour from size A2 to 60-inch print width on large plotters is available at the Technical Support Desk in 4/F i-Space. Eligible users can submit their print requests via Online Printing Submission System (OPSS). When the printout is completed, we will send you email notification to collect the printed document and settle the payment at the Technical Support Desk (i-Space, 4/F).
Submit your print job via Online Printing Submission System
For copying & scanning services using plotters, please refer to the Large Format Scanning service.
Plotters in Library
(printable width up to 60 inches)
(printable width up to 42 inches)
(printable width up to size A0)
PolyU/CPCE students and staff, except students leading to no award.
B&W Large Format Printing (Size A2 - A0)
|Colour Large Format Printing (Size A2 - A0)
- Eligible users have to make a print request for large format printing through Online Printing Submission System (OPSS). Walk-in submission will not be accepted.
- Users can only cancel their print jobs from the OPSS before they are processed. No change of request will be entertained after a print job is successfully submitted. Any jobs, once processed, cannot be cancelled.
- All print jobs will be handled on a first-come-first-served basis. Print status of your print jobs that are waiting to be printed in the print queue can be shown in the OPSS.
- Users can submit multiple print jobs within a print request with an accumulative value under HKD$100. Users can only submit 1 print request at a time.
- Email notifications will be sent to users to pick up the printouts upon printing completion.
- Users are strongly advised to pick up their printouts as soon as they are notified by email. The printouts remain uncollected after 7 days from the date of printing completion will be discarded without notice, and the Library will not process any new print request from the user before the outstanding amount is settled.
- Users have to pick up the printout and settle payment at Technical Support Desk (i-Space, 4/F) during the Library opening hours.
- We accept Octopus payment only and value-added service is not available. Please make sure there are enough value in your Octopus card