In MacBook, the printer driver accepts "Locked print" only. For configuration in Macintosh, different programs may have different interface.
|3/F Multimedia Commons||L303Q||L303Q.lib.polyu.edu.hk|
|3/F Research Enhancement Centre||L301F||L301F.lib.polyu.edu.hk|
|P/F Reading Area||L203A||L203A.lib.polyu.edu.hk|
|G/F Group Study Zone 1||L019B||L019B.lib.polyu.edu.hk|
|G/F Group Study Zone 2||L010A||L010A.lib.polyu.edu.hk|
Please click the following button to download the driver before installation.
- Download the driver from Library homepage.
- Double click "Ricoh_MP_..._LIO_Driver.pkg"
- Click "Continue" > "Continue" > "Agree" > "Install"
- Input your MacBook's account password for installation and click "OK"
- Click "Close" to complete printer driver installation.
Follow the steps to create a printer
- Click the "Apple Icon" on the upper left corner and click "System Preferences"
- Click "Print & Scan"
- Click "+" to add printer
- Click "IP" and Input the following information:
|Address:||Please refer to printer list on top of the this page.
|Protocol:||Line Printer Daemon - LPD|
|Use||RICOH MP 5054 PS|
- The printer installation is completed. Please repeat these steps for another printer installation.
Create printing profile
This settings will create a profile for other software printing.
- Open your document to print.
(E.g. Open a PDF file with the default "Preview" app)
- File > Print
- From the printing dialog, click "Show Details"
- Select your preferred settings.
|Select "Job Log" #1 (Mandatory)|
|User ID: <Your prefer User ID>(Mandatory)
*4-8 alphanumeric characters
|Job Type: "Locked Print" (Mandatory)
*The printer accept "Locked Print" only.
#1 If "Job Log" is not available from the list, please start again from step 1 using a different application (e.g. Microsoft Word).
- Save your selection as "Presets".
Presets > Save Current Settings as Preset
- Before print, "Presets" need to be selected.