The Library has launched an online course for using EndNote, a reference management tool to help you cite and manage references in your assignment or research papers. Join the course to learn the key features about EndNote, including how to insert references from different sources and how to cite references in Word document.
This online course consists of 8 modules and each takes about 20 mins to complete. You will receive an e-certificate upon completion of the first 5 mandatory modules.
- Module 1 – Introduction
- Module 2 – Get started with EndNote
- Module 3 – Add references to EndNote
- Module 4 – Insert and edit citations in MS Word
- Module 5 – Save your reference library
- Module 6 – Group your references
- Module 7 – Remove duplicate references
- Module 8 – Share references
The course will appear in your Learn@PolyU Courses within two working days after registration.