To support collaborative study, the Library provides the following areas with appropriate and flexible furniture for group discussions. Users are reminded not to create excessive noise in these areas during their discussions.
- 24-hour Study Centre (G/F)
- Discussion Zone 1 (G/F)
- Discussion Zone 2 (G/F)
- Multipurpose Hall (P/F) – for quiet discussion only
- Research Lounge (5/F) – for quiet discussion only
- Group Study Rooms (in G/F 24-hour Study Centre and G/F Discussion Zone 1)
- Group Viewing Rooms (in 3/F Multimedia Commons)