Topical Workshops (offered in Oct - Dec and Feb - May)
Topical workshops are offered regularly each semester to staff and students of PolyU so as to sharpen their research skills in locating, evaluating and managing information. Workshops are provided in various topics under the following four themes:
- Theme 1: Essential skills for academic success
- Theme 2: Staying focused: tapping on specialized information tools
- Theme 3: Reference management tools
- Theme 4: Research analysis: Tools to support authors and scholarly publishing
Request Library Workshops
- Request by Faculty members
Upon request by faculty staff, we are available to provide customized workshops on strategic use of library resources and introduce students to library research in a specific discipline or course assignment. Please make advance arrangement with your Faculty Librarian or fill in this workshop request form.
- Request by students
Depending on the number of students, an Information Consultancy Session or a Library Workshop could be arranged on your specified topics upon request. Please make advance arrangement with your Faculty Librarian or fill in this workshop request form.