Reporting your Research Publications

When you have completed your research paper, the next step will be reporting your publication to the University. PolyU’s Research Office (RO) provides the following documents for your information:

Academic staff can make use of RO’s Research Output System to input information about their research outputs, throughout the year, to a central database.

Various research project report forms are available from the website of Research Grants Council (RGC).

Additionally, if you want to showcase your publications and enhance collaboration with peers through shared areas of interest and current research topics, you may create your own ResearcherID at Once you have created your own research profile, you can add your works quickly by searching Web of Science.