Join a Book Chat Group
A Book Chat Group is a small group of students assigned to a volunteer Staff Facilitator that meets three times throughout September to discuss their responses to the common book. All PolyU students are welcome to join a group.
Register now to reserve your spot!
Why join a Book Chat Group?
- Meet up with a small group of students from different backgrounds.
- Share your responses to reading in a relaxed, informal setting under the guidance of a Staff Facilitator.
- Get a free copy of the common book. All print copies will be distributed in Week 1-2. Alternatively, read the e-book version here.
When do we meet?
- Once a week in Week 3 to 5
Who can join?
- All PolyU students (except HKCC, SPEED or non-PolyU degree students)
What happens in the group?
- Explore your responses to reading
- Meet interesting new people
- Have fun