Book Chat Group registration begins NOW-
A Book Chat Group is a small group of students assigned to a volunteer Staff Facilitator that meets three times throughout September to discuss their responses to the common book. All PolyU students are welcome to join a group.
Early-bird registration opens in mid-August 2021 until all groups are full. Register now to reserve your spot!
-Why join a Book Chat Group?-
- Meet up with a small group of students from different backgrounds.
- Share your responses to reading in a relaxed, informal setting under the guidance of a Staff Facilitator.
- Get a free copy of the common book. All print copies were distributed in Week 2. Read the e-book version here.
-When do we meet?-
- Once a week for 3 weeks in Semester 1
- Weeks 3 to 6 (13 September to 8 October 2021)
-Who can join?-
- All PolyU students (except HKCC, SPEED or non-PolyU degree students)
-What happens in the group?-
- Explore your responses to reading
- Meet interesting new people
- Have fun