Valid JULAC Library Card holders may access the PolyU Library from 4 Jan 2021.
To enter the PolyU campus, JULAC Library Card holders are required to present their valid JULAC Library Card and ID card or other proof of identity, and sign the University’s travel and health status declaration form at the registration counter at any of the following campus entrances on their first visit:
- Entrance at Podium Level (via public footbridge from Exit A of MTR Hung Hom station),
- Entrance at the Fountain Square near Core A,
- Entrance at Podium Level near Core D (via public footbridge from Exit D of MTR Hung Hom station)
* As informed by the University’s Facilities Management Office, Library card holders will be required to submit the declaration again when their card is renewed or replaced, or if there are any subsequent changes in their travel and/or health status, or upon University management’s latest instruction.
Please note that all users must be wearing a mask to be allowed entry into the campus and the Library. To protect oneself and others, all Library users are reminded to
- Wear a mask properly at all times;
- Observe the Library Food & Drink Policy. Put the mask back on as soon as possible after drinking. Do not consume any drinks when walking.
- Keep a safe social distance with others and not to move the tables and chairs away from their original places.
Before your visit to the Library, please check the Library Homepage for the latest service updates and opening hours.
Please contact us for enquiries and assistance.