The new Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) on information literacy, InfoLit for U, is designed to help you develop university and career-related information literacy practices. It consists of one focal module and eight discipline-specific modules.
- Think & plan the "Info Needs" of your research
- Don't find answers: Search for ideas to develop ideas
- Not just filter: Evaluate ideas to form new ideas
- Never list them: Connect ideas to create your own idea
- Stay hungry: Join & learn from communities
- Arts & Humanities
- Business & Economics
- Health Sciences
- Social Science
You will receive an achievement certificate from our MOOC automatically if you complete the "Check your understanding" questions of the focal module and one of the discipline-related modules with 70% or above correct rate.
- Get to know the services and functions of the Library.
- Introduction of Library resources.