|Available at : Online Access|
|Off-campus Access Rights : P - PolyU Staff/Students only|
|Terms and Conditions|
United Kingdom case law (via Westlaw HK) contains U.K. court decisions, beginning in 1865, from:
- The Law Reports series published by the Incorporated Council of Law Reporting for England and Wales.
- The Weekly Law Reports and Industrial Cases Reports published by the Incorporated Council of Law Reporting.
- Lloyd's Law Reports published by Informa.
- Session Cases published by Scottish Council of Law Reporting.
- Sweet & Maxwell series of law reports.
- Full text transcripts covering the House of Lords, Courts of Appeal, plus selected High Court and tribunal judgments back to 1999.