|Available at : Online Access|
|Off-campus Access Rights : P - PolyU Staff/Students only
On-campus Access Rights : P - PolyU Staff/Students only
|Online Guide & Tutorials|
|Terms and Conditions|
To use SciFinder:
- Create an individual login account via this Registration link.
- Assign yourself a unique username and a suitable password. The host has strict requirements for the choices of usernames and passwords:
- Username: 5-15 characters; may contain only a combination of letters, numbers and at least one of these special characters: - . _ @.
- Password: 7-15 characters; must include at least 3 of the following: letters (a combination of upper and lowercase letters), numbers and non-alphanumeric characters such as @ # % *.
- During registration, you need to use a valid PolyU email address, i.e., an email address with .connect.polyu.hk or .polyu.edu.hk.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your account. The email includes an embedded confirmation link, which you must click to complete the registration process.
- After the registration, you can access SciFinder.
- SciFinder allows only one registration under the same email address. In other words, you cannot register multiple accounts and share with others.
- Please remember to log off after your search is completed.