|Available at : Online Access|
|Off-campus Access Rights : P - PolyU Staff/Students only|
|Tutorial : Embed JoVE videos in Blackboard|
|Terms and Conditions|
JoVE (Journal of Visualized Experiments) provides a rich collection of videos on scientific techniques and methodologies to support teaching and learning. As a video journal, it also publishes peer-reviewed scientific video protocols to accelerate biological, medical, chemical and physical research.
JoVE covers 2 broad collections to support teaching and research respectively.
- JoVE Core - covers animated video lessons that explain key concepts, and show actual research experiments conducted in today’s laboratories. Subjects include: Biology, Chemistry, Molecular Biology, and Social Psychology.
- JoVE Science Education - covers videos that demonstrate key concepts and fundamental techniques on a variety of subjects, e.g. Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Clinical Skills, Engineering, Psychology.
- JoVE Lab Manual - offers comprehensive, curriculum-focused videos for both instructors and students in introductory biology and chemistry lab courses. Each video contains Instructor Prep video, Concept video and Student Protocol video.
- JoVE Journal - covers videos on research methods and experimental techniques for research articles. The video articles are indexed in PubMed and Web of Science.
- JoVE Encyclopedia of Experiments - an online video encyclopedia of advanced research experiments for scientists in academia and biotech.
Explore a full list of JoVE subject collections.
- Applied Science
- Biology & Biotechnology
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemistry & Chemical Technology
- Construction & Environment
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Fashion & Textiles
- Health & Social Sciences
- Physics & Material Science
- Textiles, Clothing & Fashion
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Medicine & Health Science
- Rehabilitation Sciences
- Social Work