|Available at : Online Access|
|Off-campus Access Rights : P - PolyU Staff/Students only|
|User Guide & Training Videos|
|Terms and Conditions|
The Cochrane Library is an electronic publication designed to supply high quality evidence in health care. It is updated quarterly and includes the following databases:
- Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews is a collection of regularly updated reviews of the effects of health care.
- Database of Abstracts of Reviews of Effectiveness is a collection of critical assessments and structured abstracts of systematic reviews published elsewhere.
- NHS Economic Evaluation Database is a register of published economic evaluations of health care interventions.
- Health Technology Assessment Database is a collection of critical assessments of health care technology.
- Cochrane Controlled Trials Register is a bibliography on controlled trials.
- Cochrane Methodology Register (formerly called the Review Methodology Database) is a bibliography of articles and books on the science of research.