It provides integrated text and image contents on world dress and fashion throughout history, and offers fully cross-searchable access to an expanding range of Berg content collections, including the Encyclopedia of world dress and fashion, e-books, museum directories, reference works, images, and more. You may browse by time periods (1600 to date), textiles and materials, people and place. The key content in the database includes:
- Berg encyclopedia of world dress and fashion (v.1-10);
- An e-book collection of 90 Berg fashion titles;
- Reference Works, such as An A-Z of Fashion and The Dictionary of Fashion History;
- A colour image bank of more than 13,000 images;
- List of dress collections in museums around the world.