Featured Resources for Faculty of Engineering
Self-learning Courses by DataCamp
New Additions and Trial Databases
To support libraries during the COVID-19 crisis, JSTOR has opened up free access to all Archive Journal Collections, Thematic Collections and Primary Sources Collections.
This evidence-based reference tool provides clinical resources to nurses, directly at point-of-care. It covers nursing skills with videos, management topics, care plans and more.
SpringerMaterials provides curated data and interactive functionalities for visualizing and analyzing data to support research in materials science, physics, chemistry, engineering, and other related fields.
It includes the Landolt-Börnstein Collection (1961-2019) which covers the following subject groups:
- Group I: Elementary Particles, Nuclei and Atoms
- Group II: Molecules and Radicals
- Group III: Condensed Matter
- Group IV: Physical Chemistry
- Group V: Geophysics
- Group VI: Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Group VII: Biophysics
- Group VIII: Advanced Materials and Technologies
SpringerProtocols (1980-2021) provides procedural methods in the design and implementation of experiments. It covers the safety, bias, procedures, equipment, statistical methods, reporting, and troubleshooting standards to be used in order to successfully conduct the experiments.
Most of the protocols are taken from the following book series:
- Biological Methods
- Methods in Biotechnology
- Methods in Molecular Biology
- Methods in Molecular Medicine
- Methods in Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Springer Protocols Handbooks
Note: Library had acquired Vol 1-5, Vol 6-12 are currently on trial