In view of the very high demand for study space, the Library will implement the Limited Access Arrangement for JULAC Borrower/Reader Card Holders (students only) during the specified period. Access to the PolyU Library by students of other UGC institutions will be limited to non-peak hours of the day only.
Limited Access Arrangement
|Affected Users||Period||Non-accessible Time||Accessible Time|
|JULAC Borrower/Reader Card Holders
|4 Apr – 10 May 2022||08:30 - 18:00||18:01 - Library closing time*|
* Please always refer to the Library Homepage for the latest service updates and opening hours.
Affected users are reminded of the followings for borrowing, returning or collecting requested items of our Library during the above period:
- Instead of borrowing books in person, you may use HKALL borrowing services or interlibrary loan services of your home library.
- To return books, you can make use of the JULAC Book Return Service by returning them to your home library on and before due date.
- You may also return books and audiovisual materials (except Reserve books) by dropping them into our Library Book Drop located outside the campus turnstiles on the Podium Level near public footbridge towards Exit A Hung Hom MTR Station.
- For Reserve books, please return them via the self-check machines on P/F or to our Library Loan & Return Counter^ during the accessible time.
- To collect requested items, please arrange to pick them up in our Library during the accessible time.
- If your schedule only allows you to come during the non-accessible time for returning / collecting the Library materials, please call the Loan & Return Counter^ at 2766-6864 for special arrangement.
^ Please always refer to the Library Homepage for the latest service updates and counter hours.
Normal access will resume after the Limited Access Period stated above. All users can access the Library any time during its opening hours by then.
We apologize for any inconvenience that may cause. For enquiries, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 2766-6864.