Featured Resources for Faculty of Health and Social Sciences
- Leading medical textbooks, such as Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine;
- Multimedia collection with examination and procedural videos, patient safety modules;
- Quick Reference such as Quick Medical Diagnosis and Treatment, Guidelines on Primary Care;
- Infographics of over 600 one-page summaries as entry points to medical concepts;
- Case Files for science and clinical case-based learning.
New Additions & Trial Databases
To support libraries during the COVID-19 crisis, JSTOR has opened up free access to all Archive Journal Collections, Thematic Collections and Primary Sources Collections.