Featured Resources for School of Hotel and Tourism Management
- Coronavirus: impact on the tourism industry worldwide
- Coronavirus: impact on the lodging industry worldwide
- Coronavirus: impact on the aviation industry worldwide
- Luxury travel and tourism amid the pandemic
- Coronavirus: impact on the global economy
- Coronavirus: economic impact in China
You may also find more data and statistics databases in hotel and tourism management area from here.
An interview with Mr. Robin Barker, the Director of Services for Tourism and the Director of the Tourism Management Institute in the UK. Topics like how the tourism industry to cope with the current crisis, what should the industry be focusing on, and consequences of the pandemic for the industry are discussed.
The aviation is hard hit by Covid-19. The prediction generally in the industry is that the business would not get to 2019 levels until 2023. Can government aid and bailout help to ensure Hong Kong’s status as an aviation hub?