|Forum (60 persons)|
|Bubble (20 persons)|
The Forum & the Bubble are for academic presentation only; booking request for other purposes such as video shooting will not be accepted.
Eligibility for the Reservation
- PolyU academic, research and equivalent administrative staff (excluding CPCE staff).
- PolyU students (excluding CPCE students).
Period & Duration for Reservation
- Monday to Friday (except public holidays) from 9am to 5pm, excluding Library Revision and Examination Period.
- Each booking session is up to a maximum of 4 hours.
- Eligible user may hold one booking session at a time.
- Booking should be made at least 3 working days and up to 30 days in advance through either link below:
1.1 Booking by PolyU academic, research and equivalent administrative staff (excluding CPCE staff)
1.2 Booking by PolyU students (excluding CPCE students)
- A brief description of the academic presentation is required.
- The Library will send an email confirmation to the applicant if the booking is approved.
- Cancellation of the booking should be made to the Library by email at least two working days before the date of booking.
- For enquiries, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Notes for Users
- Briefing on the use of AV equipment is available during office hours upon request. Please contact email@example.com for the arrangement.
- The Library reserves the right to decline the booking application or revoke the booking at any time as needed, e.g. during revision and examination period, for maintenance purposes, etc.