- The Library accommodates requests for tours for academic and research purposes only. Tours outside of this scope will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- To ensure sufficient time to prepare for the tours, requests should be made at least 1 week in advance.
- Guided tours are conducted between 9:00 am – 5:00 pm on weekdays. Guided tours outside this time period will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- To minimize disturbances to our users no tours will be arranged during the revision and examination periods.
- Duration for a standard tour is 45 minutes. Variations to the duration can be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Should the group be more than 25 people, the Library will split the large group into smaller groups and arrange for different tour guides. This is to minimize disturbances to our users.
- For requests by PolyU students, please contact your Faculty Librarian to request a tour.
- Approved tours for upper secondary school students will only be held during summer and winter semester breaks to minimize disturbance to users. An adult representative should accompany the students for the entire duration of the visit.
- The Library’s primary mission is to support PolyU current students and staff in their learning, teaching and research. Therefore, the Library reserves the right to turn down tour requests as we see fit based on this mission.
You'll be asked to confirm your input before submission.