|Available at :
PolyU students and staff: Online Access through SSO login
Other users: Online Access
|Off-campus Access Rights : P - PolyU Staff/Students only
On-campus Access Rights : A - PolyU Staff/Students/other eligible Library Card holders
|No. of Concurrent Users : 1|
|Library Guide | EBSCOhost User Guide | Online Demo|
|Terms and Conditions|
EBSCOhost Audiobooks collection collects over 360 audiobooks from various publishers.
Steps to check out audiobooks:
- Access the platform from the link above. Log in with your NetID and NetPassword if you are off-campus.
- Sign in with your NetID and NetPassword from the top right corner.
- Click "Borrow" on any audiobook you are interested in. The book has been checked out.
Steps to listen to audiobooks:
- Download and install the "EBSCO Audiobooks" app on your iOS or Android device if you haven't done so.
- Log in the app, and choose "Single Sign-On Login".
- Select "Hong Kong Access Federation (HKAF)" from the list, then choose "The Hong Kong Polytechnic University".
- Sign in again with your NetID and NetPassword. Now you should be able to listen to the checked out books on your mobile device.
Note: Users need to check out the audiobooks from the platform first and then listen to them on their mobile devices via the app. It is not possible to listen directly from the platform on a desktop PC or laptop. It is also not possible to search or check out books directly from the app.
Read more in detail from the library guide here.