Renew & Request
Renew your loans
You can renew your loans online using the Library Catalogue. Please follow the steps below.
- You may logon to your library account on Library Catalogue by choosing the "myRecord" under Quick Links (In Library Homepage, you can choose "myRecord").
- After you click the "myRecord" button, you will see a Library logon page.
- Key in your Library No. (Barcode) and PIN. Then click "Submit".
- You may then display the items checked out or on hold for you.
- Mark the items and click "Renew Selected Items" to renew.
- You may renew an item twice, if it is not requested by another user. The new due date will be shown on screen after renewal is accepted. Overdue books may also be renewed and fines still need to be paid when books are returned.
- Reserve books cannot be renewed.
If you have any questions or problems, please stop by the Library Circulation counter, or call 2766-6864 during Library hours.
Request a checked out item
You can only request those items on loan to another user. However, items from Reserve Books Collection cannot be requested. Items can be requested online using the following procedure:
- Once you find the desired item in the OneSearch click "Login" on the top right corner of the screen.
- Log in to your library account. Key in your Library No. (Barcode) and PIN. Then click "Login" button.
- Click the "Request" tab and select the desired copy, then click the "Submit" button.
- You will be notified by email when the requested item is ready for pick-up. Please check your email account regularly.