Notebook printing service is now available on all floors of the Library. PolyU staff and students (with PolyU NetIDs) can print with their notebook PCs to the network printer in black and white.
Printer Names & Drivers
By installing the following printer drivers, users are able to do the printing with their notebooks on any floor inside the Library. For those who have done the installation before 11 May 2012, they need to install the drivers again as the printer models on P/F and 3/F have been changed.
|Room L505 (5/F)||POLYU_L505A||
Click to download drivers for all floors:
|Room L501 (5/F)||POLYU_L501A|
|Room L404 (4/F)||POLYU_L404A|
|Room L401 (4/F)||POLYU_L401A|
|Room L303 (3/F, Media Services)||POLYU_L303A|
|Room L301 (3/F, Research Enhancement Centre)||POLYU_L301A
|Room L203 (P/F, Current Awareness Centre)||POLYU_L203A|
|Room L115 (1/F)||POLYU_L115A|
|Room L114 (1/F)||POLYU_L114A
|Room L019 (G/F)||POLYU_L019A
|Room L003 (G/F)||POLYU_L003A|
|Room L001 (24-hour Study Centre)||POLYU_L001A|
- Notebooks with Windows OS
- Select and save the suitable download drivers (for 32-bit or 64-bit notebooks) onto PC desktop.
- Double click the driver file to execute installation.
- The destination folder MUST be “C:”
- The installation requires 1 to 2 minutes to finish.
- All above 15 printer drivers for all study rooms on different floors locations will be added to your notebook in one-go.
- Double click POLYU_Mac_V3.dmg to save to Downloads.
- Drag & drop the icon to your MacBook desktop
- Double click the icon to install the printer drivers.
- Select the appropriate driver to perform wifi printing as according to the room number you are located.
For enquiries or assistance, please contact the Service & Technical Support desk at Research Enhancement Centre (3/F) or by phone at 2766-6909.