What is RefWorks?
(PolyU staff & students may create a RefWorks account here.)
RefWorks enables you to :
- maintain a large number of references for your dissertations or research projects
- format your paper and bibliography automatically in Word documents.
- manage and organize your references with folders.
- search your references for specific text, keywords or authors.
- create and format references in various citation styles.
- import citations from various databases or library catalogues.
All students and staff of PolyU can set up a RefWorks account. Once an account is created, RefWorks will store all of your bibliographical data. Users away from campus can access RefWorks using EZproxy or the Group Code provided in the confirmation email when creating personal account.
You may also read the Quick Start Guide for reference.
Apart from RefWorks, there are also other bibliographic managers, e.g. EndNote, Reference Manager and Pro-Cite.
Last updated: September 2011